So…you want to know more, eh?
I love the beach, though I live in mid-western Illinois. I will definitely move somewhere close to a beach or maybe right on the beach when my kids are all out of the house.
Being a momma is all I have ever really wanted. I am, by trade, a computer programmer. I hated that work. I did some billing and tech support work for a company when I was going through my divorce. It was fulfilling for a while. My main priority is definitely my kids, though at present I am working at the gas station down the road from my house almost full time. I feel blessed EVERYDAY to have a wonderful fiance who supports my want to stay home and is doing everything he can to make that happen!!
Kenny Chesney is my all-time favorite artist. Love his music, the feel of it, the words, everything.
I love country music. Pop and Rock are my other favorites. I have to keep options open with 3 teenagers up and coming, so that I can keep track of what they’re listening to.
I love to sing, but I’m not good at it. At all. LOL I know the words to almost every song on country radio and I sing them in my car. Loudly.
As I already said, scrapbooking in my hobby and my passion. I have been scrapbooking for 24+ years. It makes me happy and feel good that I’m putting memories down for my kids and future generations to read about.
I hate my handwriting. I’m learning to embrace it, trying to journal by hand more in my scrapbooks, etc.
Have i bored you to death yet? If not, here’s a few more random facts:
- I am technically an only child, though I do have 3 half and 3 step brothers and sisters.
- I am generally a happy go lucky person and have a big personality.
- I am sometimes loud and have been told I have a funny laugh.
- I was a cheerleader all through my school years and loved every minute of it!
- I was married to the father of my kids for 14 years. We are still friends, just aren’t good for each other.
- I live in the same house I grew up in since 1985. Same town all my life.
- My all-time favorite movies are Sweet Home Alabama and The Titanic. Also love the Bourne trilogy and anything scary!
- My favorite saying to live by is “Life isn’t measured by the breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away”
- My fiance, Chad, and I will be married on August 17, 2013!!